When your doctor mentions you have to start preparing for surgery, then I guess you do not think about massaging as one of the most enjoyable things you can do for yourself . Well, you're not alone in that thinking, and that's regrettable because the healing benefits of massage are huge. Massage therapy is useful in infinite conditions, including insomnia, muscle pain, anxiety, circulatory problems and recuperation.
Or before and after surgery. Even self-massage techniques that target reflexology targets in hands and feet affect the head, neck, joints, and many other parts of the body and organs that are most likely to affect them. Massage is particularly effective as part of the preparation for surgery and preparation for surgery, especially during bone surgery or muscle reconstructive surgery.
Massage relieves most of the anxiety and tension before surgery. Massage helps the patient become less stressed and reduces the patient's expectations of pain. This reduction of stress promotes a general improvement in well-being, which improves the patient's faster and less complicated healing ability. After the operation, massage therapy is a great complement or substitute for other pain and healing treatments such as pain relief that can sometimes cause unpleasant side effects. There are many reasons why massage is beneficial after surgery. In one case, massage improves the blood circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid throughout the body, allowing increased body oxygen and body oxygenation and decreased swelling and stiffness. In addition, the simple fact is that the human touch, which we all need and receives, lies in massaging therapy and a large number of calculations of physical and mental healing properties.
Below is the most valuable health benefit And massage effects affect surgery
– Helps reduce edema or fluid accumulation
– Reduces swelling
– Reduces or alleviates pain
– Increases elasticity of tissues
– Increases Mobility
– reduces stress and tension
– Increases body recognition
– facilitates relaxation
– Improve immune function and better cell function
Although the benefits of massage are enormous, there are some of the main reasons why massage therapy is not widely used, as recommended by the doctors.
– Reduces production of the hormone Cortisol (also known as stress hormone) One of the reasons is that many insurance plans do not cover massage therapy. The other is that massage is often regarded as impeccable, inappropriately researched treatment. However, people have undergone massive massage before and after massage, professionals of surgery and massage therapies as one of the most effective and pleasant healing methods available for modern medicine
Like the benefits listed above, it is worth considering the therapeutic Incorporating massage for preparation of surgical plans
Source by sbobet